Many people have mentioned to me how much Rhys looks like Chris did when he was younger. And I have to agree. I decided to look at some old pictures of Chris and found this one of him at 5 months, the same age Rhys is right now. Pretty close huh?
Wow's right. Before I read what you wrote, I was just thinking it was the same baby, and you were comparing the quality of pictures or somet hing. That's amazing!
Wow's right. Before I read what you wrote, I was just thinking it was the same baby, and you were comparing the quality of pictures or something. That's amazing!
The picture of Chris was one we scanned in (with a not very good scanner) and the one of Rhys is right from the computer so that is why the quality is so different.
3 comments:
Wow's right. Before I read what you wrote, I was just thinking it was the same baby, and you were comparing the quality of pictures or somet
hing. That's amazing!
Wow's right. Before I read what you wrote, I was just thinking it was the same baby, and you were comparing the quality of pictures or something. That's amazing!
The picture of Chris was one we scanned in (with a not very good scanner) and the one of Rhys is right from the computer so that is why the quality is so different.
Post a Comment