Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Sophia


Well our little munchkin turned 3 this month. She LOVES Ariel and wanted an Ariel cake. I wasn't quite sure how to pull that off until I remembered she has an Ariel tub toy (thank you Grandma!) This cake was a little more technical than I've done in the past but still lots of fun. I got to try out many frosting tips I had never tried before so that was fun for me. And the best part is I caught her staring at her cake admiring it many times throughout the day =)

















Chris and Spencer are such thoughtful boys and made up a Happy Birthday sign and decorated the TV for Sophia. She loved it and I think they had a lot of fun making it for her too.



Everyone came over for her party and she got to open presents. We were able to skype with Mandy and Russell and with Grandma and Grandpa Baird for Sophia's birthday too.













Aunt Ashley made Sophia this headband which she would not take off and insisted on doing herself thus the beautiful hair =) Sophia loved blowing out her candles and singing happy birthday to herself! Overall a great birthday. She is very excited to be three.

No comments: