Evan was taking Chris and Spencer golfing later in the week so we decided to go hit a bucket of balls at Glenmoore Golf Course as a family.
Look at those forms. Watch out Jordan Spieth!
Cameron was not able to join in on the fun, since he can't stand, but he found the golf club very interesting... and tasty.
There were quail right behind where we were golfing and Cameron really enjoyed watching them run around, as did the other kids. Quail are so fun!
We know this girl is doing it right because she kept getting massive divots.
We had a great time. So great we ended up actually hitting 2 buckets of balls and being the last people out on the range. Which was kind of nice since we always create such a scene when all of us show up. Not many people come to the golf course with 5 kids in tow! I happened to have an amazing night of hitting the ball and the gentleman next to us took notice and thought I must have played golf before we were married. He was shocked to hear I'm lucky if I play one round a year. I think that's the secret to my success :)
California Here We Come
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment