Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lizards!

Well like I said in the last post the boys have been looking for lizards all week with Evan every chance they get.  Today they found two!  Actually they found quite a few more but where unable to capture them =)  Chris' lizard actually lost part of his tail in the catching process.  Both boys are very excited, especially Chris.  He was willing to hold his lizard but Spencer isn't even willing to touch his.  He likes to look at them though.  We searched out on the Internet to find out what type of lizards they are and what they eat and that kind of thing and found out that although they don't look alike they are the same type of lizard just one is a male and the other is a female.  When we found that out Chris got very excited because the lizards can have babies.  Ugh!  Evan really knows how to pick them =)  I don't think I can have many more animals in this house, they already outnumber the humans.

No comments: