Saturday, July 31, 2010

Look what I made!

I am so proud of myself. I'm not much of a seamstress but with some help from my talented mother-in-law I was able to make this CUTE dress for Sophia. You'll have to excuse her hair in these pictures. I finished the dress this morning and she was so excited to try it on I didn't have time to do her hair. Sophia loves her new dress so much we had a hard time convincing her to take it off so it will be clean for church tomorrow.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I have to say I am very impressed, especially since you have a two month old baby. I haven't finished a project since Natalie was born almost 8 months ago.

Ben and Kindle said...

Becky this is so cute! I love it. What is the pattern called and who makes it? It takes me forever to do stuff like this, maybe if I start now it will be ready for Isla by next summer!

Becky said...

Leslie, when I said a little help from my mother-in-law I meant a little help with the actual dress (patterns make no sense to me) and a lot of help with watching kids!

Kindle, the pattern is called Macy Giggles and Izzy & Ivy designs is who makes it. I got it at Material Girls in South Jordan. They have the CUTEST fabric ever there though I'm sure there are great places in Ogden too =) Good luck, Isla will be adorable in it!

shawnee said...

Wowsers!!! Beautiful!